I am available for part-time or short-term consulting work.
Here are some types of projects that work well:
- Isolated or research-heavy feature development
- Navigating older projects to adapt them for new requirements
- Performance optimisation
- Advising (sharing research, discussing technical approaches, etc.)
My areas of experience include:
- Compilers such as LLVM
- Web browsers like Firefox (which I worked on at Mozilla for 5 years)
- Debugging / profiling tools and related workflows
- Matrix, Mastodon / ActivityPub, and other open communication protocols
Feel free to review my CV for more details on my past work.
If you’d like to work together or you know someone else who might, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.